- Workspace warning: The enhancements to the workspace are significant. If you created a custom workspace in PaintShop Pro X4, it will not be compatible after you apply this service pack.
- Icons: Many users expressed an interest in color icons and the option to change the size of the icons. Here’s how you can activate the new icon options:
In the Edit workspace, right-click a toolbar, and choose Customize. Click the Options tab and choose the icon settings that you want
- Workspace color: You can now choose a workspace color. Here’s how: In the Edit workspace, click View > Workspace Color, and choose the option that you want.
New Camera RAW support
- Olympus E-P3
- Leica D-Lux 5
- Leica V-Lux 2
- Panasonic DMC-G3
- Panasonic DMC-GF3
- Sony NEX-C3
- Sony SLT-A35
- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
- Improved Camera RAW support for Olympus series cameras
- Choice of workspace colors (see “Important notes”)
- Color and size options for icons (see “Important notes”)
- Improved HDR editing
- Changes in a range of areas in response to user feedback
- Overall stability
- JPEG resolution issue
- Availability of some customization options
- EXIF/IPTC data issue with TIFF files
- Capture/Apply resizing issue
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
IMPORTANT: The original CD/DVD may be required. Please note: each application has a version number. If you want to know the full version number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD/DVD.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.