New Camera RAW support
- Canon EOS 700D, EOS 100d, PowerShot A3300
- FUJIFILM SL1000, HS50EXR, X100S, X20
- NIKON D5200, D7100, COOLPIX A, COOLPIX P330, 1 V2, 1 J3
- OLYMPUS E-PM2, XZ-10, XZ-2
- Panasonic DMC-GF6, DMC-GH3, DMC-G6
- SAMSUNG NX300
- SONY NEX-5R, NEX-3N, SLT-A58
Enhanced camera support
- Canon EOS 6D, PowerShot G15, PowerShot S110, PowerShot SX50HS
- NIKON D600
- OLYMPUS E-PL5
- PENTAX K-5 II
- SONY DSC-RX1, SLT-A57
- Text tool font selection
- RAW file stability in the Edit workspace
- Sony RAW (.ARW) file stability
- RAW file tagging
- Screen capture results for browser captures
- File Locations functionality and stability
- Nikon 300D JPG file stability
- Workspace issues fixed (palette and window size issues, refresh issues in dialog boxes, truncation issues)
- Burn Brush mode fixed for retouch brushes
- Icon for Toothbrush and Eye Drop actions in History palette
- BMP output to 4-bit images
- Dimensions info on EXIF page
- Orientation error in Print Layout mode
- Share My Trip error message
- Saving of JPEG compression settings
- Search functionality for tagged images
- Hot key fix for German version (Alt+E)
- Eye Drop mode white balance
- GPS data removal and GPX versus KML info display issue fixed
- Share dialog box issues addressed
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
IMPORTANT: The original CD/DVD may be required. Please note: each application has a version number. If you want to know the full version number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD/DVD.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.