New Camera RAW support
- Canon EOS-1D C
- Nikon E700
- SAMSUNG NX1100, NX 2000
Enhanced camera support
- User interface truncation for high-resolution monitors (up to 200 dpi)
- Color Management – profile correction
- Object Extractor stability
- Video Tutorial window -- resizing
- Log out – error message
- Zooming – fixed-point scaling
- Crop tool stability -- adjusting pixel dimensions
- Organizer toolbar – inconsistent position after switching workspaces
- Decreased launch time
- Better HDR performance
- Legal info update
- UI color improvement
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
IMPORTANT: The original CD/DVD may be required. Please note: each application has a version number. If you want to know the full version number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD/DVD.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.