New Camera RAW support
- Canon EOS 70D, EOS C500, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120
- Fujifilm HS2, F900EXR, X-A1, X-E2, X-M1, XQ1
- Nikon Df, D5300, D610, COOLPIX P7800, 1 AW1
- Leica C (Type 112)
- Olympus E-P5, E-PL6, E-M1, STYLUS 1
- Pentax K-3
- Panasonic DMC-FZ7, DMC-LF1, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX7
- Samsung EK-GN120, GX20
- Sony DSC-RX100M2, DSC-RX10, ILCE-7R, ILCE-7, ILCE-3000, NEX-5T
Enhanced camera support
- Corrected "Fit Image to Window" behavior in the Edit workspace
- User interface truncation for High-DPI settings (Up to 200 DPI)
- Improved Smart Carver 16-bit image support
- HDR Exposure Merge: Fixed "Camera response curve profile" control (issue in Windows XP only)
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
IMPORTANT: The original CD/DVD may be required. Please note: each application has a version number. If you want to know the full version number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD/DVD.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.