New RAW Formats Supported
- Canon EOS 7D MarkII, PowerShot G7X, PowerShot SX60HS
- Fujifilm S1, X100T, X30
- Nikon D750, D810, 1 J4, 1 S2
- Leica D-LUX (Typ 109), V-LUX (Typ 114)
- Olympus E-PL7
- Pentax K-S1
- Panasonic DMC-CM1, DMC-LX100, DMC-FZ1000, DMC-GH4, DMC-GM5
- Samsung NX3000
- Samsung NX1
- Sony ILCA-A77M2, ILCE-A7M2, ILCE-A7S
- Picture Tube Tool: New Create as new raster layer check box added to the Tool Options palette. When the check box is enabled, each Picture Tube Tool stroke is added to the image on a new layer
- HDR: Pentax camera support added
- Camera RAW Lab: Simplified workflow that reduces switching between workspaces
- Magnifier: New access point and Zoom Level control available. When the Zoom Tool is active, you can click the Toggle Magnifier Window button on the Tool Options palette to activate the Magnifier and a new Zoom Level control palette
- Tabbed Documents improvements: Improved image order when multiple images are open in the Edit workspace while in Tabbed Documents mode (Default mode set in Window menu > Tabbed Documents)
- Depth of Field: Scrolling is now enabled when drawing a freehand selection that extends beyond the image area visible in the Preview window
- Microsoft Windows 10: Compatible with the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview (version 10005)
- Improved workspace compatibility
- Fixed several High DPI presentation issues
- "Straighten" issues: set angle to vertical value will get the correct result
- New effect for drag & drop layer when deleting by trashcan
- Empty thumbnail for Instant Effect issue (Vista 64 only)
- Floating UI can now be hidden when entering full-screen adjustment mode
- Reduced time to complete “Copy Merged” action
- JPEG compression value will now keep the last setting
- Fixed Nikon P330 preview under High ISO issue
- Fixed Samsung NX1 RAW file decode problem
- Can now import Photoshop Gradient file (*.grd) normally
The Service Pack is available for all PaintShop Pro X7 official released versions.
To install this update:
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
IMPORTANT: The original CD/DVD may be required. Please note: each application has a version number. If you want to know the full version number of your installation, click Help, About in any Corel application, or check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD/DVD.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.