Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Update 3 Release Notes
New features and enhancements
- Gradient Fill tool: Controls added to the Tool Options palette that let you add and set color and transparency nodes for your gradient.
- Close button added to windows that offer user content
- Default browser can be used for offline (local) Help
- Improved performance allows menus to pull down as expected at first
- Improved performance on Surface Pro 4
- Gradient files: Improved support for .grd files
- Lens correction: Added more than 20 new lens profiles, including
- Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD B016 Macro
- Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
- Nikkor 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G DX ED VR
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 EX DG
- Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC
- Sony AF DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L
- Add Borders: Correct dimensions are now applied to rectangular images when border size is set to percent.
- Screenshot: Smart Capture mode now works with the RedStone version of Internet Explorer (version 1607 or higher)
- Text on a Path: Text now applies correctly to objects placed on a different layer.
- Share My Trip: Resolved crashes that occurred when adding photos to a project
- Windows 10 RedStone (version 1607): Fixed instability issues that occurred when default printer was set to Microsoft PDF.
- Welcome screen: Resolved missing content issue (first launch)
- Surface Pro 3: Resolved instability issues related to switching workspaces