- Welcome guide with Learn and Get More pages: The guide is designed to help you find learning materials and discover complementary plug-ins, applications, and content.
- Dynamic content trays: New Web-enabled content trays deliver free and paid content, tools, plugins, and applications at relevant points in the application. For example, new brushes can be browsed within the existing brush tip drop-list, without leaving the application. Simply hover your pointer over the item you're interested in to learn more.
- Brush performance improvement for several retouching tools.
- Burn Brush: Fixed edge result (previously showed darker result along brush edges)
- Color Replacer: No color bleed when using the Round brush to fill shapes
- Text wrapping: Left and Center alignment results fixed. Stability improved when saving layered text wrapping files to a .pspimage format compatible with legacy versions of PaintShop Pro.
- Nikon D810: Fixed raw image color issue
- Resize dialog box: Now retains settings last used for Based on One Side
- Magic Move in scripts: Fixed reported issues related to accurate rendering of script commands
- Material Properties palette: Improved stability when adding custom swatches
- Organizer palette: Restored drag-and-drop functionality between the palette and the workspace
- Script selection: Fixed script selection issue in the Batch Process dialog box
- Adjust workspace: Restored ability to set Save As option once per session (dialog box does not open for each photo edited)
The service pack can be applied to any version of PaintShop Pro X8
To install this update:
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.