PaintShop Pro 2023
- Windows® 11, Windows® 10 (recommended version 1903 or later with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 11 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
Import Formats Supported
AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, HEIF, HEIC, HIF, IFF, IMG, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD**, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG***
RAW file support for over 800 camera models, including the following file extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, K25, KDC, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F (Visit full model list)
Export Formats Supported
BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2K, JPC, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush)
- Adobe Photoshop Brush (.abr)
- Jasc Brush (.jbr)
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese
* The native 32-bit version of Windows is no longer supported. For support with 32-bit drivers, use earlier versions of PaintShop Pro.
** Supported on 32-bit version of PSP installations only.
*** WPG (WordPerfect Vector only) is not supported on 64-bit version. WordPerfect Bitmap is supported on 64-bit version.