Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Release Notes
Recommendation: Updates might affect workspace customizations. If you customize your workspace, save (File > Workspace > Save) before you install the update so that you can reload the workspace later.
- New Seven additional styles for AI Style Transfer in Instant Effects:
- Pen and Ink
- Line design
- Stretched canvas
- AI Upsampling: Up to 40% faster when enlarging images 200-400%.
- Improved 4K resolution support (3840 x 2160 or higher).
- Decrease Color Depth > 2 Color Palette : Resolved incorrect conversion.
- Sea-to-Sky workspace: Resolved issue related to opening files with double-byte characters.
- Nik Perspective Efex plugin support fixed.
- AI Style Transfer status bar translations fixed.
- Sea-to-Sky workspace translation updates (Dutch and Spanish)
- Adjust tab: Instant Effects now works correctly on the Adjust page.
- Switching workspaces: Resolved stability issues that arose when switching between the Complete workspace and the Photography workspace after performing commands that adjusted the canvas size.
- Copy (Ctrl + C) performance (speed) dramatically improved.
- Mouse wheel zoom position inconsistencies resolved.
- Image sequence no longer changes when switching workspaces.
- Resolved stability issues related to switching workspaces (Photography to Complete) after applying specific effects in one workspace and then using a brush tool in another workspace.
- User Interface > Background Color: Light Gray workspace title and underline color updated.
- Photography workspace: Revised menu label for Fill Light/Clarity.
- Crop tool: Resolved mouse-control issues when moving and resizing cropping frame in the Photography and Sea-to-Sky workspaces.