Corel PaintShop Pro 2023 Release Notes
Recommended: This update might affect workspace customizations. If you customized your workspace, save it (File > Workspace > Save) before installing the update so that you can reload the workspace later.
- WebP file format compatibility enhancement
New camera format support
- Canon EOS R3, R7 and R10
- Fujifilm X-H2S, X-T30 II
- OM System OM-1
- Leica M11
- Sony A7-IV (ILCE-7M4)
- DJI Mavic 3
- Nikon Z9 (standard compression formats only)
Issues addressed and changes
- White Balance and Adjust White Balance commands: Correct icons are displayed.
- Frame tool: Preview performs better when switching between documents containing frames.
- Frame tool: When working with text-shaped frames, the correct color is displayed in the Font color box on the Tools Options palette.
- Text tool: Formatted text displays correctly when magnification level changes.
- Crop tool: Fixed crash that occurred when cropping an image with layer groups containing raster and vector layers.
- Selection tool: Expanding rectangular selections now works as expected.
- AI Background Replacement: Fixed crash that occurred when hardware acceleration was enabled (File > Preferences > General Program Preferences > Performance, unmark Disable Hardware Acceleration check box), while using AI Background Replacement (Adjust > Artificial Intelligence > AI Background Replacement) on an image that do not contain human subjects.
- Gradient Fill tool: Right-clicking and dragging now applies the last gradient selected for the background swatch.
- Gradient Fill tool: The Adjust Gradient command (right-click a shape containing a gradient) is now available.
- Frame tool: Fixed crash that occurred when a document containing a frame was closed, a new document created, and a shape tool was activated that corresponded to the frame type in the first document.
- Frame tool: An error message no longer displays when a shape is created with the Rectangle, Ellipse, Symmetric Shape, or Preset Shape tools while the Show Nodes check box is marked on the Tools Options palette, then converted to a frame object, and moved.
- Frame tool: Images in text-shaped frame objects display correctly after an edit made to the frame object is undone.
- Frame tool: Text options display as expected on the Tool Options palette when the Frame tool’s Text mode is activated, and the text and icon size is set to Large.
- Frame tool: Undoing and redoing actions and commands in Text mode now performs as expected.
- Shape tools: The Line Style box on the Tools Options palette displays the correct line styles when changing between custom presets.
- Collection tab: Deleting image tags works as expected.
- Fujifilm X-T2 camera profile: Fixed issue regarding camera profile support.
- UI: Truncation issues corrected for UI elements and strings.
- UI and Help: String translation errors corrected.